This document details how to setup a print queue in Windows 2000.
Open the Control Panel
2. Open the Printers Icon.
3. Double click on the Add New Printer and click Next
4. Choose Local Printer and uncheck Automatically Detect Plug and Play Printer
and click Next
5. Click on the Radio button to select Create a New Port
in the drop down box select Standard TCP/IP Port and click Next
6. The Add Standard TCP/IP Port Wizard pops up. Choose Next.
7. In the Printer Name or IP Address Box, put the IP address that is assigned to the
8. In the Port Name box put in the desired port name with a number 1 at the end. No
spaces in between the name and the 1.(the default is the printer name with a 1 at the end
without a space)
9. At the Next Screen under Device Type. Choose Extended Systems Pocket Pro
10. You should now see a screen with the Manufacturers and Types for the Printer
drivers available. Choose the appropriate model of printer and click on Next.
11. Verify that all info is correct and click on Done.
12. Install a print driver if necessary.
Notice: Zebra Technologies Corporation makes no representations about the suitability of this documentation for any purpose. It is provided ``as is", for your information only, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.