Network Setup Details
SNMP - Simple Network Management Protocol
SMTP - Simple Mail Transfer
- System Name - Same as printer name.
- System Contact & System Location: General information fields. Not used
by the printer.
- Get Community Name, Set Community Name,
Trap Community Name: An SNMP
community is the group that devices and management stations running SNMP
belong to. It helps define where information is sent. The community name
is used to identify the group.
TCP/IP settings: Network settings assigned to the printer server.
Defined by the network administrator.
- SMTP Server Address - IP address of SMTP Server
- Print Server Domain - Domain name (optional)
Wireless Setup - Wireless
settings defined by the network administrator
Wireless Encryption Setup - Wireless Encryption settings
defined by the network administrator