|Action||Enter Non-Changing Text|
Enter Non-Changing text
1. Click on the button in the Toolbox. The text cursor appears on the screen.
Cursor for text object
2. Move the cursor to the location on the label where you want to place the text object and click on the mouse. The dialog box with object properties opens.
3. Type SAMPLE and click on the Finish button.
Entering content for text object
4. Click on the text object to select the object.
5. Change the font for the text object using the Text toolbar. Choose Arial font, 28 point size and bold style.
Using format options in the text toolbox
6. To change the position and size of the text object, select the text object and drag it with your mouse to the new position. The screen should show the following:
The text object is placed on the label
Notice: Zebra Technologies Corporation makes no representations about the suitability of this documentation for any purpose. It is provided "as is", for your information only, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Windows and Windows Terminal Server are registered
trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Metaframe is a
registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc.
Zebra Technologies Corporation
(C) 2004 ZIH Corp. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 11/07/2005